Voice over gives life to any text. Vocal performance might be the most precise and challenging factor in the world of voice over since each category has its characteristics. Voice over is an important pillar in the fields of news, drama, art, advertising, documenting, dubbing and presenting before the audience.
- Correct pronouncing and correct pronunciation of alphabets
- Right method of breathing and how to lengthen it
- Training on vocal performance
- Training on documentaries texts
- Training on commercial- advertising performance
- Training on dubbing of acting
- Practical training on radio acting
- The importance of mastering the Arabic language and pronunciation
- Controlling the layers of sound and sound bites
- Training on political, security, economic and sport bulletins
- Training on addressing the public
- Vocal/singing exercises and vocal performance patterns. The relation between rhythm and melody in the vocal performance.
- Identifying the different sound types that serve each area in terms of sound tone and self-confidence
- Identifying the best ways to talk through voice colouring
- Overcoming the thrill of addressing the public
- Training on elocution through multiple programmes templates such as, entertainment, morning, political and acting programmes
- Best ways in a good voicing without pauses or botches
- Sound rhythm and its effect on the receiver
- Professionalism in performing voice characters to serve the purpose
- Voice over techniques: news, elocution, direct, sport, descriptive, explanatory, address, child elocution, dubbing, etc….
- The importance of time for performance and meaning
- Pauses in texts to suspense lest mixing the meanings
* Travel and accommodation service are available at an additional charge