|03-11-2019 to 07-11-2019|
About the course:
A detailed course on radio presentation policies in the areas of news and programs, how to manage content in both areas, and control voice performance techniques
Put the trainee in the real environment of the broadcaster’s work, train him on the basics of performance, communicate effectively with listeners, and the ability to provide radio programs in a professional manner and perform properly through practical applications on the radio
- Graduates of media colleges and institutes wishing to qualify for the labor market.
- Those wishing to work in the field of radio presentation.
- Those who want to develop sound and speech skills.
- The difference between radio and television presentation.
- The basic rules of radio presentation programs.
- Principles of news radio presentation.
- Pressure and show positions.
- Identify target listeners and choose topics.
- Principles of writing radio program episodes.
- Set up the loop and design a sequence of ideas in it.
- How to interact with listeners.
- Principles of successful radio interviews.
- Rules and behavior.
- Sound tone control.
- Practical applications on the radio.
Emma Brain is a broadcast media professional with over twenty years experience working in the industry in the UK and the UAE.
She's been in the UAE since 2003 and has worked for virtually every major radio broadcasting network which has included Radio 1 and 2, Channel 4, Coast FM, Dubai Eye and the ARN News Center.
Her experience includes presenting shows on both music and talk radio, programming and producing shows, music programming, news reading and reporting.
Emma is also an established and professional voice over artist.