About the course
Have you ever wondered why certain content is more viral on social media than others? Why is your product not getting millions of views?
Have you tried to promote your personal page, a case you believe in, your product or an organization without having satisfactory results?
Yes, social media is the most effective marketing method today due to the tools that it provides to reach audiences and measure return on investment and yes the cost of social media marketing is relatively really low in comparison with other marketing methods which makes it feasible and reasonable for everyone to use, but it is not only about that.
Your true success on these platforms really depends on your ability to make your audience promote your material for you. That is by understanding consumer behavior and utilizing factors that motivate to engage.
This course will provide you with the means needed to create successful and beneficial social media pages.
This course covers all the factors that assist in building a winning marketing strategy on social media. Starting from brainstorming viral content ideas based on scientific facts, to implementing and sharing them with audiences. It also teaches trainees how to manage the platforms, design and execute paid marketing campaigns online.
– Journalists and media and journalism graduates.
– Social media marketers for celebrities, media organizations, private companies, and non-profit organizations
– Start-up entrepreneurs who either want to run their social media accounts or hire specialized agencies.
– Amateurs who aspire to become pioneers on social media
- Writing viral content whilst keeping in mind the factors that motivate audience engagement.
- Creating correct metadata that plays a major role in attracting the attention of the reader or customer.
- Managing social media platforms and secondary programs.
- Designing, executing and analyzing paid campaigns to maximize return on investment.
- Copyrights, publication law and competitors observation.
- Developing annual marketing budget and evaluating the content.
* Travel and accommodation services available at an additional charge.