Practical experience through a workshop gives you valuable information about lighting and television Video recording.
Which will greatly contribute to enriching your media material technically.
He may be a journalist who wants to have the technical skill to make the right decision in the preparation of his media or to be a technician aspiring to enrich his technical information.
Key Learning Outcomes
- The main principles in Video recording and lighting.
- Make the right decision in terms of lighting and imaging equipment.
- Practical and vivid experiences in lighting and video recording.
The Target Audience
- Interested in understanding lighting and Video recording.
- Media professionals interested in the technical field.
- Students and university graduates.
- Interested in developing technical skills.
- Willing to change their profession.
Location: Jebel Ali Free Zone – Dubai – United Arab Emirates
11:00 Registration of data and acquaintance.
11:15 Workshop opening
11:30 A guided tour of studios and television productions
12:00 Session 1:
- Definition of the main principles in Video recording, lighting and artistic production.
- Introductory visit to the internal production rooms.
- Attend live TV.
- Open dialogue with engineering staff (TV producers, software engineers, sound)
- Explain basic terms in lighting and Video recording.
14:15 For the second session:
Make the right decision in terms of lighting and imaging equipment.
And include the introduction of practical examples with the necessary equipment.
Practical and vivid experiments in lighting and video recording include:
- Use the camera and its accessories in practice
- Use lighting equipment and accessories in a practical way.
- Practical application in Video recording and lighting for:
- A staff consisting of a person.
- two-person cadre (press clown)
- Two-person staff (special meeting).
- The correct way to retain equipment.
Distribution of attendance certificates and symbolic gifts
18:00 Closing of the workshop
Offers & Features:
The presentation on the Camera and Lighting workshop will include:
- Entry permit.
- Services (restaurant – coffee break, prayer room for men, prayer room for women).
- Attendance certificate and token gift.
- Provide professional photos as a TV presenter within the studio.
- Transportation insurance upon request.
- Style and Micab before performance tests (camera test).
Registration fee: AED 350 only
Seats are limited, for reservations please contact:
- Cancellation of reservation if no payment is made 48 hours before the start of the course.
- No refund shall be made from the amounts paid.
- If you register and can not attend, the following workshop will be delayed.
- We assume responsibility for any additional costs due to any changes or cancellations