Practical experience through a workshop that will give you valuable information about the techniques used in photography where appropriate lighting does not mean you can only see the image you are imagining. Lighting greatly influences the appearance of the video and its atmosphere. Good sound quality basically means capturing clear sound at an acceptable level during recording so that the viewer can understand the content of the video, but recording good sound quality actually exceeds these limits. It includes thinking about the sound while planning for photography.
When creating a video, each element within the frame carries a certain meaning. By controlling the frame of the footage through the camera angle, focal length and distance between you and the character you are imagining, you can communicate with the audience and attract their attention.
Key Learning Outcomes:
- See the techniques used in photography, which enables you to define the criteria that will work on them.
- Make the right decision about the required equipment.
- Planning and implementation with mastery.
- Media professionals interested in the field of technology.
- Students and university graduates.
- Interested in developing technical skills.
- Those who wish to change their profession.
- Those interested in social communication
Location: Dubai – United Arab Emirates
12:30 Registration of data and acquaintance.
12:45 Opening of the workshop
13:00 Orientation tour for studios and television production
13:30 First Session:
- Types and techniques of lighting used.
- Microphones. And ways to improve voice recording.
- Cameras types and Shooting sets.
15:20 Second Session:
Practical applications on all techniques addressed in the first session.
Distribution of attendance certificates
17:30 Closing of the workshop
Offers & Features:
The presentation for the Youtuber technical skills Workshop will include the following:
- Attendance certificate.
- Services (restaurant – coffee break, prayer room for men, prayer room for women).
- Transportation insurance upon request.
Registration fee: AED 350 only
Seats are limited for reservations please contact:
- Cancellation of reservation if no payment is made 48 hours before the start of the course.
- No refund shall be made from the amounts paid.
- If you register and can not attend, the following workshop will be delayed.
- We assume responsibility for any additional costs due to any changes or cancellations.