The participant in a particular course may cancel the registration and refund the paid fees under the following two conditions :
- One week before the beginning of the scheduled course with cutting the bank charges, if any.
- If the course is postponed by the company, the customer is entitled to cancel the registration and refund all fees without cutting any amounts. – These cases do not apply to workshops as described below.
- If the above conditions are applied, the amount of the paid subscription will be refunded in the same manner it was paid. If the money is paid by a bank card, it will be transferred to the same account. If it is paid cash, it will be refunded in cash.
- Approving the request of refunding the paid fees depends on the estimation of the company.
- If the subscriber defaults to attend or don’t complete the course, the company will be free from any responsibility.
- Registration fees cannot be refunded and the trainee has the right to join any scheduled workshop if he defaulted to attend the workshop on the appointed date. The participant can coordinate with the registration official.
- In case you want to cancel or change the booking of the workshop, you can contact the registration official.
- In all cases, the subscriber must attend in person, showing his ID and filling out the assigned application to refund the fees or change the workshop booking.
In case you want to cancel or change the booking of the course, you can contact the registration officials:
or via email: [email protected]